Kid’s Kampus Preschool believes it is important to promote and provide a nurturing, knowledgeable and trusted educational environment.
Every student is an individual and will be respected as such. Learning should be student-centered, hands on, authentic and interactive. Learning should foster creativity and curiosity.
The early childhood education available at Kid’s Kampus Preschool teaches students how to reach their full potential. This is achieved through character development studies that incorporates Christian family principles and values.
The foundation of the academic program includes individualized early child development. This detailed and carefully structured program of activities is designed to enrich the learning experience of every student.
Burleson Daycare and Justin Daycare with Knowledgeable Teachers
Our teachers, director, and staff of Kid’s Kampus make sure that the children of Burleson, TX flourish through this philosophy of early childhood education. Watch as your child develops into an independent, respectful, and loving individual.
The owner, Mrs. Amy Fish, has a strong commitment to providing an exceptional learning environment. As a former teacher, Amy has a Bachelor’s Degree, and is Texas State Certified to teach at all levels. Her many years of experience has had her teach in the elementary, junior high, and high school classrooms.
The Early Child Development Education at Kid’s Kampus strives to:
- Help students discover the joy of learning
- Become lifelong learners
- Create team players, and strong leaders
- Honor God by reaching for excellence and making good use of His resources
- Maintain a high level of instruction in a low pressure environment
- Provide safe, clean, and secure facilities
We Offer High Quality Early Child Development Instruction:
- All teachers are nurturing, qualified, and experienced early childhood development instructors
- Each teacher participates in a minimum of twenty-four hours of additional training per year
- A devoted staff treat students and families with kindness, courtesy, and compassion
- A bright, clean, warm, and inviting campus
- Child Safety is Our Highest Priority